Many tourists can visit Orlando. Miami can beat a lot of party seekers. Fort Lauderdale can win many beach fans. However, it is the Jackson Building that has won over many residents. With a population of over 800,000 Jaguar not included, Jacksonville is a large city with many question and answer centers. Take the online trivia games quiz to see how much you know.
- Jacksonville is the number one town in Florida. Where in the United States is it classified?
- The eighth
- The 13
- The first settlement near the current Jackson Building was called Osakaite. Which Indian was founded more than 6000 years ago?
- Cleveland Indians
- The Jackson Building was not called the Jackson Building when it was founded. What was it called?
- Michael Jackson Building
- Jackson Building became the city’s official name in 1822. Who was the name for?
- Andrew Jackson
- Stonewall jackson
- James jackson
- Jackson five
- What did Jacksonville play as a major supplier during the Civil War?
- Pig and cow
- What happened in Jacksonville on May 3, 1901?
- Blizzard Strike
- Major was killed
- The city was destroyed by a great fire.
- Cinco de Mayo arrived two days ago
- How was Jacksonville known in the early 1900s?
- Winter Film Capital of the World
- American Cow Capital
- Crocodile city
- The largest city with covered wagon dealers
- What is the famous band formed in Jacksonville?
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The temptations
- Barbie and rockers
- What river is Jackson building on?
- De San Juan
- Is Jacksonville known to have the largest in the United States?
- Urban park system
- Restaurant selection
- Primitive wetlands
Answer 1. C. 13; 2.b. Timqua; 3.a. Cowford; 4.a. Andrew Jackson; 5.c. Pigs and cows; 6c. The city was destroyed by a great fire. 7.a. The world capital of winter cinema. 8.b. Lynyrd Skynyrd; 9.b. St. Johns; 10.a. Urban park system
See how it went:
9-10 Correct Answer: You are familiar with the Jackson Building. The mayor should give you the key (Florida) to the city.
6-8 Correct answer: Pretty good. You definitely know more about the Jackson Building than most people. Orange Are you happy with that?
3-5 Correct Answer: Your trivia quiz requires some work. However, after doing some research, a sunny day is sure to come.
Less than 3: not very good. You are a jaguar bait.