Life is busy for all of us. We are submerged in work to an extent that we do not even have time to spare for our hobbies. But, lockdown comes as a respite. All the bad things aside, the good and great thing about lockdown is the time and space to pursue hobbies.
All the foodies and chefs are enjoying the lockdown period making tasty dishes for the family and friends. Some have turned into a professional cook as well. For such souls, we bring yummy recipes that will make you all forget about KFC, Mcdonalds, or any restaurant.
Making dishes at home is always preferable because of hygienic reasons, cost-cutting, and the liberty to experiment. You can make the recipe yours by twisting and turning ingredients as per your taste and preference.
- Chinese Noodles Bhel: There are no haters of noodles. Everyone likes noodles whether the hakka one or street one. Here we bring you a new, easy, and tasty recipe of noodles, and it’s called chinese noodles Bhel. The recipe is a fusion of Indian bhel with Chinese noodles. The best of both worlds is what you will get in this recipe.
- Boil packaged noodles. After the noodles have boiled, pour cold water and strain.
- Add little oil drops and corn flour to the noodles
- Fry these until golden brown. Take out in a plate
- Now take a bowl, add noodles into it. Add chopped veggies of your choice onions, bell peppers, cabbage, tomato. Sprinkle herbs and add Schezwan sauce. The schezwan sauce will give you the authentic Chinese cuisine taste.
- Mix well and serve. Mix gently so as not to break the noodles.
- Maggie Burgers: Again, through this recipe you can taste most of your two most relished dishes, maggie and burgers. Most people are aversion to potatoes because they are rich in carbohydrates, some do not prefer oily food, and some are always on the lookout for fusion recipes. This one checks all the boxes right.
- Make maggie as you do. Make slightly thick maggie. Pour it in a mould and let it settle
- Use store bought burgers. Slightly toast them in butter if you like them a bit crispy
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the buns
- Using a round cutter cut maggie from the mould. You will get a round-shaped maggie just like your tikkis.
- Place them on the bun. Put a cheese slices and close the bun
- Nachos Tender Chicken: A recipe for all the non-vegetarians out there. With this recipe, make your tender and juicy chicken crunchy. You love nachos and we have incorporated the ingredient into this recipe. You can serve the dish at lunch or dinner.
- Take a glass dish and place your chicken in it.
- Pour buttermilk over it and refrigerate overnight to marinate
- Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper
- Take some flour, egg yolk, and pulse nachos into coarse powder
- Drain excess milk from chicken, and coat it in flour, egg, and nachos.
- Spray oil and bake until golden brown.
- Serve with salsa dip
- Fried Rice: One lunch or dinner recipe for the vegetarians. A quick fried recipe loaded with veggies to keep you and your family fuller for a long time. You can serve fried rice with raita as it it summers and it will taste well
- Boil the rice and keep aside.
- In a pan, take oil to stir fry vegetables like mushrooms, onions, capsicum, paneer, and veggies of your choice.
- Add to the veggies species and condiments. Also, add fried rice masala for excellent flavour.
- Now, add boiled rice and cook for 2-3 minutes.
You can make these snacks and dishes for the upcoming Father’s Day or any other festive occasion. If you do, do not forget cake home delivery in Bangalore because a sweet ending is a must.