Register | Login

What is the difference between a translator and a certified translator? Applicants must also supply original or certified copies of transcripts in both Chinese and English, and these ought to be the certified bound booklets issued by a Notary Public Office in each Chinese and English, or the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Centre (CDGDC).

In the past, new tec

Who Voted for this Story